Get help with patents and other intellectual property – Partner with UD – Participate in the Entrepreneurship mentoring program .
The Office of Economic Innovation and Partnerships seeks to establish the University as a recognized center of invention, innovation, entrepreneurship, partnering and economic development.
The Gateway enables outside entities to access the University’s knowledge-based assets and provides UD personnel support to form partnerships outside the University.
* Develops a network of partnerships that creates value for the University and results in economic development in the state and region
* Stimulates entrepreneurial thinking among students, faculty and staff across campus
* Provides University entrepreneurs with business, marketing, financial & legal expertise to enable commercialization of University inventions
* Develops, leverages and markets the university's portfolio of intellectual property to efficiently capture value from the intellectual property through new start-up businesses, license agreements, equity positions
* Aids UD entrepreneurs in commercializing or licensing their inventions and supports small community businesses through the Small Business Development Center